Tired of those $50 grocery trips after you told yourself before you went in, "I only need a few things!" Start trimming back your spending on high-priced, prepared sauces and mixes by making them in the convenience of your own home and save big money!
1 cup of green olives, minced
2 rounded tablespoons of sweet pickle relish (dill works as well)
2 tablespoons of grated onion
2 cups of mayonnaise
1/2 cup of chili sauce (either your own recipe or Hormel Chili with no beans works well)
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce of your choice (Louisiana Hot Sauce is a good medium)
1. Place eggs in small saucepan. Cover with water and boil for 5-7 minutes over high heat.
Turn off and let eggs cool for 15 minutes in cool water. Drain; peel and finely chop egg*. Place in a medium bowl.
2. Add olives, relish, and onion*
3. Add mayonnaise, chili sauce, and hot sauce to relish and egg mixture. Stir well to combine ingredients.
4. Pour dressing over mixed greens or cucumber and tomato salad
* For a great time saver, put all roughly chopped ingredients in the blender or food processor. Mix until smooth.
For more Money Saving Tips and for a FREE Report on
HOW TO SAVE BIG BUCKS ON NAME BRAND PRODUCTS